- ASB CONTACT INFORMATION
- THE SPECIAL NEEDS NETWORK
- ANDREA TROW CENTER FOR LEARNING UNLIMITED
- IDEA WEBSITE
- SENSORY RESEARCH CENTER
- LEAPS N BOUNDZ SOCIAL SKILLS
- THE HELP GROUP
- IEP AND LAUSD
- LA FEAT (ABA SUPPORT)
- SCLA REGIONAL CENTER
- CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION FOR BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS
- AUTISM ADVOCATES in ACTION SUPPORT GROUP
- CEC POLICY INSIDER
- NETWORK THERAPY
- CHILD CARE RESOURCE CENTER
- AUTISM AND SPECIAL NEEDS SOFTWARE
- VANA THIERO FILM PRODUCER "MY THIERO BOYS"
- LEARNING RIGHTS LAW CENTER ( TRAINING)
- CHILD CARE LAW CENTER
- PACIFIC ADA CENTER (Disablities)
Sunday, August 9, 2015
Jon Stewart And Autism
Jon Stewart raised more than $2.2 million for
with his final episode of
'The Daily Show'
Stewart partnered with charity fundraising company, Omaze and raised $2,235,520 for New York Collaborates for Autism, according to a press release.A total of 47,048 people from 78 countries made donations averaging $45.50 each. The largest donation was $35,000. Read more below.
Thank You For The Article "Business Insider"