- ASB CONTACT INFORMATION
- THE SPECIAL NEEDS NETWORK
- ANDREA TROW CENTER FOR LEARNING UNLIMITED
- IDEA WEBSITE
- SENSORY RESEARCH CENTER
- LEAPS N BOUNDZ SOCIAL SKILLS
- THE HELP GROUP
- IEP AND LAUSD
- LA FEAT (ABA SUPPORT)
- SCLA REGIONAL CENTER
- CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION FOR BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS
- AUTISM ADVOCATES in ACTION SUPPORT GROUP
- CEC POLICY INSIDER
- NETWORK THERAPY
- CHILD CARE RESOURCE CENTER
- AUTISM AND SPECIAL NEEDS SOFTWARE
- VANA THIERO FILM PRODUCER "MY THIERO BOYS"
- LEARNING RIGHTS LAW CENTER ( TRAINING)
- CHILD CARE LAW CENTER
- PACIFIC ADA CENTER (Disablities)
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Autism Advocates in Action
A VERY SPECIAL HOLIDAY CHRISTMAS
with Siedah Garrett
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 16th, 2017
Its our 7th Annual Holiday Christmas Party and you are invited! We have incredible Siedah Garrett who is the co-writer of Michael Jacksons " MAN IN THE MIRROR and She Song the DUET with Michael Jackson " I JUST CANT STOP LOVING YOU! GRAMMY AWARD WINNTER and 2X OSCAR NOMINEE.
She will be singing LIVE at the Carson Community Center . We will have giveaways, moneybags, raffle, giftcards, toys, food and SANTA!!!
AGES 5 and up will be required to pay $5.00 AT THE DOOR.
Inquires 562-857-4300 by phone or text.
Saturday, October 14, 2017
The Good Doctor
Shaun Murphy, a young autistic surgeon who has savant syndrome, relocates from a quiet country life to join the surgical unit at the prestigious San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital -- a move strongly supported by his mentor, Dr. Aaron Glassman. Having survived a troubled childhood, Shaun is alone in the world and unable to personally connect with those around him, but he finds his niche using his extraordinary medical skill and intuition to save lives and challenge the skepticism of his colleagues.
Several Parents love this show