- ASB CONTACT INFORMATION
- THE SPECIAL NEEDS NETWORK
- ANDREA TROW CENTER FOR LEARNING UNLIMITED
- IDEA WEBSITE
- SENSORY RESEARCH CENTER
- LEAPS N BOUNDZ SOCIAL SKILLS
- THE HELP GROUP
- IEP AND LAUSD
- LA FEAT (ABA SUPPORT)
- SCLA REGIONAL CENTER
- CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION FOR BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS
- AUTISM ADVOCATES in ACTION SUPPORT GROUP
- CEC POLICY INSIDER
- NETWORK THERAPY
- CHILD CARE RESOURCE CENTER
- AUTISM AND SPECIAL NEEDS SOFTWARE
- VANA THIERO FILM PRODUCER "MY THIERO BOYS"
- LEARNING RIGHTS LAW CENTER ( TRAINING)
- CHILD CARE LAW CENTER
- PACIFIC ADA CENTER (Disablities)
Monday, February 6, 2017
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Stress And Children With Autism
Many children with autism suffer from gastrointestinal problems, such as belly pain and constipation. And new research suggests that these issues may stem from a heightened response to stress. The children underwent a 30-second stress test. To evaluate their response to the stress, the researchers collected saliva samples from each participant before and after the test to measure the children's cortisol levels.
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Lab confirms vitamin D link to autism traits
The study, led by QBI researcher Professor John McGrath and involving Dr Henning Tiemeier from the Erasmus Medical Centre in The Netherlands, found that pregnant women with low vitamin D levels at 20 weeks' gestation were more likely to have a child with autistic traits by the age of six.
Read more here.....